What I Do With My Prep Time...



At my smaller of the two schools I haven't put up a door sign yet. With parent teacher conferences tomorrow night I figured I should make it parent/ guardian friendly. I added the "ART" and paint can outside my room as a way of sprucing up the joint... nothing fancy, but the students noticed it right away and enjoyed my effort. Must note that I love when my students notice stuff like this... means they are observant and visual human beings. A great friend of mine and fellow art teacher turned a poster (work of art) upside-down or on it's side... his students noticed... YAY students are being observant and thinking on their own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eat Your Fruits And Veggies Mosaics!

Leonardo Da Vinci Flying Machines

5th Grade Emphasis… Work In Progress