Relaxing Before The Last Day of School

My girlfriend Maggie and I sitting in front of our teepee campsite...

Inside the teepee




With one day left of school, I spent the Memorial Day weekend relaxing in front of a fire listening to some good tunes. We stayed in a National Forest campground only ten miles from my apartment. It was so close, that the idea of getting away seemed like cheating. The campsite we settled on was a Teepee site in a nice secluded area. We had a great time, and the site was so awesome that the fact that it was only ten minutes from our apartment didn't matter. Three days of relaxation and I am ready for the LAST DAY OF SCHOOL tomorrow!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eat Your Fruits And Veggies Mosaics!

Leonardo Da Vinci Flying Machines

5th Grade Emphasis… Work In Progress