Valentines Day.... Art... Start to Finish!


My Valentines morning started out with an amazing breakfast made by my lovely girlfriend. A fried egg in the middle of a piece of toast shaped like a heart. Thanks MAgs... Loved it!!!



I am in my classroom for no more than ten minutes and the valentines love starts to take over my classroom. If you teach elementary... Valentines Day is a sugar crazed day, but filled with lots of love from your students. This is a Valentines gift from one of my students... How Awesome, its a bottle cap magnet!!!!


Wow... My "Lawniczak Lane" envelope is packed... I thought it was extremely cute and thoughtful, so I had to take a picture.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eat Your Fruits And Veggies Mosaics!

Leonardo Da Vinci Flying Machines

5th Grade Emphasis… Work In Progress