My Life Outside of Teaching... Coaching!!!


My players, and great young men!

My apologies to all of you waiting for a blog update. I have been thrown 15 directions this year. I love every minute of it, but this year (third year teaching) has been crazier than the last already. I am at three schools and coaching the Varsity soccer team. It is a non-stop gig, but a dream to mix together your two passions in life and get paid for it. 

On that note, thank all of you for keeping up with my blog and getting on me to add new post. My students this year are doing an amazing job, and I can't wait to show off all of their hard work.

With that... Lets start year THREE!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eat Your Fruits And Veggies Mosaics!

Leonardo Da Vinci Flying Machines

5th Grade Emphasis… Work In Progress