John Says It Best!


My cousin sent me this picture and quote, and I absolutely love it. Anyone that knows me, knows that I love John Lennon ( He was not the greatest guy, but he was who he wanted to be and was always true to himself). We all want to be happy... some of us make bad choices and never get there, while others go through a lot of crap before they can finally be happy. I have gone through some hard times, but at the age of 26 I love this quote because I have lucked out and found a great profession that I not only love... I look forward to waking up and going to everyday!

I AM HAPPY!

Comments

  1. Great quote, and so is the Steve Jobs one.

    My blogger-buddy Mr. E. said to come and visit your blog, and it looks pretty good! Keep up the blogging, we have a fabulous friendly and supportive community, and it can definitely use a few more men.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love the blog community and I love your blog! Thanks for sharing your ideas!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Eat Your Fruits And Veggies Mosaics!

Leonardo Da Vinci Flying Machines

5th Grade Emphasis… Work In Progress