Welcome to Waupaca... ART TEACHER

Well it finally happened.... I got a Art Teaching JOB! Humans are often told after something bad happens that things happen for a reason. The phrase is never comforting until it comes true. Interview after interview I was fed this line. I would either fall in love with the school or the city before the interview, and then be heart broken when I found out that I didn't land the job. In the case of Waupaca I loved the city and the school, yet left the interview feeling as if I bombed it.
My surprise three days later that I landed the job at a school I loved located in a city I love just as equally so... Things happen for a reason!
I am now a K-5 art teacher at two different elementary schools. At both schools I have my own classrooms full of junk (an art teachers dream) and a surplus of supplies left by the previous teacher.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eat Your Fruits And Veggies Mosaics!

Leonardo Da Vinci Flying Machines

5th Grade Emphasis… Work In Progress